Thursday, January 6, 2011

Homework Surprise

Momoko had a meeting after school. So I got off from work early and picked up Little Kat. The school parking lot was jammed. So I parked on the street and walked over to Little Kat's patrol post. he stands in front of the bus line and makes sure student go in the correction direction.

I brought Little Kat home. We beat Kit Kat home. Usually she is the first to arrive home each day. I gave Little Kat 30 minutes to eat his snack and relax. Then I had him do his homework. About an hour or so later he said he was done. We all waited for Momoko to come home.

Momoko checked Little Kat's homework when he came home. To my surprise, he had not completed his Spanish homework. He had a lot of excuses as to why he did not finish. I was unhappy that he earlier told me he was done his homework. I don't like Momoko coming home late and finding problem like this on my watch. Looks like Little Kat is going to get his electronics confiscated until he gets his school work under control.

Kit Kat cooked us some pancakes and bacon for dinner. I wish I had remembered this was the menu for tonight. I had the "baconator" burger for lunch at Wendy's. Too much bacon for just one day.

No comments: