Wednesday, January 26, 2011

iPhones and Snow

Momoko bought the whole family iPhones. We waited until they all arrived via mail. Kit Kat's was on back order. Momoko complained and they sent Kit Kat an iPhone 4. The rest of us got iPhone 3GS ones. It took Momoko 2 days and many hours to get the phones activated. Now we are all set up.

Today Momoko and the kids were off from school due to snow. I still had to go to work. I planned to shovel my way down the driveway to my car. There was just one problem. The keys to the shed with the shovels were missing. We always keep the keys in the same location. I informed Momoko, and she woke up the family. Little Kat thought that he might have left the keys in his jacket pocket. Yep. From now on, no kids can touch these keys. We need to be able to make it into our shed.

No comments: