Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bumpy Shopping

Normally Little Kat and I go shopping at Target every Sunday. However there are some things that we can only find at Walmart. So we went to Walmart today. I knew we were in trouble when I saw the cars parked in the overflow Walmart parking lot.

Inside the temperature was hot. And it was more crowded than usual, which seems impossible because it is always very crowded on the weekend. I spied Little Kat bumping into at least three people at the store. Then he crashed into me from behind. Not good. Little Kat said he was hot and tired. We need to fix this problem pronto.

The good news is that we found a lot of those things that only Walmart sells. We got the apple cinnamon Glade air freshener that Momoko loves. We also picked up a bunch of Mean Green, which nobody except Walmart seems to carry. Walmart cokes are way too expensive. So we got the knock off brands over some sodas.

No comments: