Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ready for iPhone

Today Kit Kat needed to go to the library. Momoko and I were going to drop her off and go shopping. But it turns out we only did the shopping. We started out with some lunch at the diner. Then we headed south to find the AT&T store.

We talked to a young guy in the store. He had an iPhone 3GS personally. He said they only sold the iPhone 4 there. It was out of stock. Then he highly recommended some Android phone. I thought the iPhone 3GS was the best deal at $50. The monthly charges were a bit high.

After we came home, Momoko figured out what she wanted to sign up for. She spent a long time on the telephone, speaking to AT&T. Then she went to bed. I hope there is an iPhone coming in the mail for me. We shall see. I am ready to download and run some apps.

No comments: