Monday, May 30, 2011

BBQ Weekend

Today is our yard work day. We got the grass cut in record time. This was due to Little Kat and Momoko starting the job yesterday. They mowed the lawn around the area in the back yard where Little Kat wanted to pitch a tent for the weekend.

After the mowing, we did our normal shopping. Little Kat and I braved Walmart. They had some hard to find items such as Peanut M&Ms in fun sized bags. They also had soft soap. Nobody seems to have the hair conditioner that Kit Kat wanted us to buy.

I was famished when we got done shopping. All I had eaten was some leftover pizza for breakfast. The local roast beef fast food store provided me with a snack. Kit Kat then produced a feast by grilling up all our meats. I had a few burgers for dinner, and a hot dog for dessert. We are set for the weekend.

No comments: