Friday, May 6, 2011

The Chemist

Today I drove home and got there just as Kit Kat was walking up. I went up to my room to read my new book from Grand Kat. Kit Kat's phone rang. It was Momoko. She needed our help.

A chemist was retiring and donating all the science goodies to Momoko. We though that Little Kat and Momomko could transport the load to school. We were wrong. Kit Kat and I brought the truck and a dolly. We helped carry the stuff from Momoko's car to her classroom. There will be more trips in the future with the truck.

At home, Little Kat unpacked a few chemistry treasure he got for himself. Then he went outside to pitch his tent. He is spending the weekend in the back yard roughing it. He might be a boy scout at heart after all. Kit Kat is cooking us up some fried chicken. She and Momoko might even go see a movie tonight if everyone gets their work done.

No comments: