Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shopping Cart Fail

Little Kat and I went shopping at Target today like every Sunday. We had a short list. That made us happy. The checkout lines were long. As we got close to the register, an employee came and unloaded Little Kat's shopping cart. That seemed odd. Then she tried to pile some other stuff in the cart and take off with it.

I looked at Little Kat, and he seemed to just be remaining quiet. Therefore I shouted at the employee saying, "Hello? We still have cokes on the bottom of our cart." The employee looked like she was taken aback. She asked if we still needed the cart. I felt like responding with a "duhhhh". However I remained respectful and said we needed our cart.

It seemed a bit rude that an employee would steal our cart without asking first. Now if we could only get Little Kat to be assertive enough to prevent shopping cart theft, we will be all the better. It is okay though. I think he learns by watching how Momoko and I handle outselves.

No comments: