Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do The Walk

Normally we play tennis on Mondays for exercise. However Kit Kat suggested we go for a walk instead today. She had done a walk to a carnival this weekend. Then she walked to her friend's house. If Kit Kat could do that, we could walk around the block.

After the walk, I got to work repairing the back of our house. Last week I found that some wood on the house was damaged. It was either water damage or termites. I tore out the weak wood and needed to patch it up. I attached some wood pieces and sealed the gaps.

These days I am busy working on my computer program that I intend to sell some day. Instead of playing iPhone games, I am writing my own game of sorts. I plan to get Kit Kat to test it out for me.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Hats off to Black!