Friday, May 13, 2011

Science Materials

Momoko found a physical science teacher that had recently retired. He had all kinds of contraptions that let you demonstrate science to the students. And he was willing to give all these goodies to Momoko. Last week she and Little Kat tried to transport the materials to her class. They failed. Kit Kat and I came to help them out.

This week we planned it out right. I brought my truck. Momoko got Kit Kat. We all met Little Kat after school and went in search of treasure. There was a whole garage full of science equipment. The route to the guy's house was treacherous due to traffic. But I think it will be well worth it.

The first load filling my truck and Momoko's car took 45 minutes to get. Momoko had a parent/teacher conference that evening. So only Little Kat and I returned to the guy's house for a second load. We packed the truck tight. It took a very long time to unload it and cart the stuff to Momoko's classroom. There is still more stuff left in the guy's garage!

No comments: