Sunday, October 7, 2012

Busy Kit Kat

Kit Kat always has class late into the afternoon on Friday's. She eventually came home. But I was sick. I turned in early and did not see much of Kit Kat Friday evening. I did see Kit Kat briefly on Saturday morning. However she needed to drive Little Kat to a festival all day for his birthday.

Kit Kat came home for some planning Saturday evening. When planning was done, she went over to her friend's house to spend the night. Once again, Kit Kat checked in briefly this afternoon. She drove Little Kat for some quick shopping. Then she went to drive her friend to campus and visit her friend's college. She stayed out until late.

Once again Kit Kat came home for another meeting at home with the family. Now I will see her for an hour or two before she goes to bed. I thought we would see much more of Kit Kat on the weekends since she quit her weekend job. I am still waiting for that to happen.

No comments: