Friday, November 15, 2013

Emissions Time


I was scheduled to take the day off today to look after Kit Kat. She was supposed to get her wisdom teeth removed yesterday. However she was sick and could not get the dentistry work done. I worked some extra hours earlier this week. Therefore I decided to take a half day at work.

At lunch time I ran over to Roy Rogers. I brought my truck, because afterwards I headed to the emissions testing center. It is always a guess as to whether my truck will pass emissions testing. The truck is over 20 years old. The think runs okay. But it is from an earlier era. Luckily I got a pass today.

I checked in with the office after lunch. Nobody had time to talk to me. Fine by me. I left for the day. Then began the lengthy task of collecting leaves. First I used the leave blower to move the leaves off the big driveway. I raked the leaves off the curb in the street. Used the lawn mower to collect the leaves. Bagged them up. Later I went to our large back yard. The whole affair took around four hours. Ouch.

No comments: