Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday Night Dinner

My brother usually comes over my house on Saturdays to hang out. We used to eat McDonald's for dinner. However I introduced my brother to Chik-Fil-A. He likes it. So do I. Therefore we are starting to eat Chik-Fil-A for dinner instead.

Momoko, Kit Kat, and Little Kat usually eat Chik-Fil-A for dinner on Saturdays. Last week I spied on Kit Kat trying to sneak out of the house. I asked her where she was going. She confessed she was getting some Chik-Fil-A. I added orders for my brother and myself to her list. She groaned.

Later Kit Kat complained about having to get our dinner. I ended up paying for everyone's dinner. However she said she had to go into the store for the large order instead of just going through the driver through.

Today at dinner time, I went and got everyone's order. Then my brother and I went to Chik-Fil-A. The girl at the drive through window was unsure about our drinks. Then she said I should not worry about it. No way. I handed her back all the drinks and told her to give them back to me when she was sure.

Turns out the drinks were okay. Somebody gave her a small drink, when we ordered all large drinks. But she got it right. After getting the massive amount of food, I parked in the parking lot. There was no way I was going to drive home to find out we were short changed.

I got confused by the fact that there was an additional box of chicken strips in our bag. But I do not kind getting extra food. I cannot allow there to be missing items. Back at home, Momoko was pleasantly surprised by the large number of sauces I came home with. Usually Kit Kat is stingy with the sauces she brings Momoko for dinner.

No comments: