Monday, December 8, 2014

You Get What You Pay For

I have been going through our large trash bags quickly since the leaves keep on falling from the trees. It was time to order another big box of bags. I usually order them 160 or 240 at a time. Previously I had chosen Hefty bags because I like the way the tops tied nicely. Then I could not find them anymore.

Next I used Glad bags for a long time. The tops did not tie as easily as Hefty. But the bag were strong, really strong. Recently I tried to order them from Amazon. The price had gone up. Plus they were no longer available as a free shipping item. What is a guy to do?

I tried another off brand. They were so thin I could not put the leaves in there. Used the bags for some other purposes. Had to go back to Glad. Once again the price was high, so I tried another brand. They were thick enough. But the things kept coming apart at the seams. I have learned my lesson. Stick with quality no matter the price.

No comments: