Thursday, January 15, 2015

Amazon Credits

I am an Amazon Prime member. That means I get free two day shipping on qualifying purchases. Now this is not entirely free. I need to pay an annual membership fee. However I got the student discount, so I paid half as much as everyone else. It pays to go to school.

Normally I use the free two day shipping on everything I buy from Amazon. Once in a while, I purchase an item that does not qualify for free shipping. The real bonus is that when the product does qualify, you get it delivered in two days. Speedy!

Sometimes I am in no hurry to receive the item. Amazon gives me the option to receive the item at normal shipping speeds. They reward me with credits that I can apply to certain purchases. So far I have saved up three dollars worth of such credits. So I used them today to purchase a digital book.

Speaking of digital books, I get to rent a book once a month for free because I am in Amazon Prime. You know I take advantage of this offer. I love getting a good value for my money. This month I have an extra book I downloaded using my credits. Amazon makes it really easy to love them.

No comments: