Friday, January 2, 2015

Hard Day at the Office

I need to go work at my customer's site all next week. So I wanted to spend some time with my dad today. I could not get the day off from work. But I figured I could work out of my dad's basement and eat lunch with him.

When I arrived at my dad's house, he was busy. Therefore I got busy getting to work. There was a problem detected by the customer. I worked on it in the morning. Then there were some last minute changes we needed to figure out for a software delivery.

I ended up having work work through lunch. I was really hungry. I did get a break to drive to McDonald's to get something to eat as we finished up our changes. Unfortunately I could not spend any time with my dad. Oh well. Maybe I can swing by next week after work?

No comments: