Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Getting Chilly

I went into the office yesterday. The communute was terrible. Highway by our house was a parking lot. At least the kids had cleaned off the driveway by the time I got home. At night I decided to have Little Kat drive me around. I wanted to make sure he could drive in the snow/ice.

We ended up driving to Little Kat's school. He drove a bit fast for the conditions. But he knew how to not get stuck on the ice. Afterwards, we discovered the new location of the local 7-Eleven store. I picked up some Ruffles potato chips for Momoko. Also got her some torilla chips plus queso. Little Kat wanted some salsa chip but they were out. He opted for some guacamole chips.

Today I went into the office again. The drive was good. However on the way home, I discovered my cheap driving gloves had a hole in them. Luckily Grannie Kat gave me an Amazon gift card for Christmas. Time to put that credit to good use. I am buying some grippy gloves from Britain. I hope them come soon.

No comments: