Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dangerous Ride

I watched two movies with my brother today. In between, my brother grabbed some dinner from McDonald's. I was not hungry due to a large lunch. So I decided to go eat dinner with Momoko and Little Kat after the second movie.

Momoko presented a couple options for dinner. I decided on a new Hibachi Japanese steak house. Turns out it was fast food take-out Hibachi. We decided to skip it and go to the traditional Hibachi we know and love.

Little Kat had to make a tough left turn against traffic to get to the Hibachi place. The traffic was not bad. However he veered into the oncoming traffic lane. Not good. The guy in the oncoming traffic lane did not hit us. The parking lot was full. We waited and grabbed a spot when someone left.

The restaurant was full. We had to wait to get a seat. The cook did not give Little Kat any sauce. I was paying some big bucks for his dinner. So I eventually told the guy to hook a brother up. Things worked out. The chef gave us (especially Little Kat) a lot of extras.

On the way home, Little Kat decided to take the back road home. He waited at a stop light and needed to make a left at an intersection. For some reason he did not see an oncoming car. He did stop after Momoko and I screamed for a while. The moral of this story is that Little Kat needs more driving practice.

No comments: