Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fishy Good Time

I love my Jackpot Party slot machine app on my iPad. However I never seem to have any virtual credits in that game. My holdings go down to zero every time I play. The Fishy Slots app, however, always has a large sum in my kitty all the time. So I play it more often.

This week I had a first. I got all sharks in every row. Sharks are wild. So this combination was special and gave me a lot of credits. Then something every more astouding happened this week. I got five jackpots to line up in a row. Not only did I get a big bonus in credits, my name appeared on the upper left hand corner of the screen as the latest jackpot winner.

Everyone who played Fishy Slots would see my screen name in their game. I was crowned king. My reign would only last a day until the next player won the jackpot bonus. But I got my 15 minutes of fame. I am at such a high level in the game that these big payouts did not even level me up. It was still nice to win the big money for a change.

No comments: