Saturday, October 29, 2022

Dinner Pandemonium

I am on vacation staying with Momoko's dad. I asked him what he wanted to do for dinner. He was flexible. Therefore I opted to get Chinese food. Momoko called me close to the time when I planned to pick up dinner. I tried to speak briefly with her. But she had a lot of stories to tell. After she started going into solo music from BTS members, I told her I had to go.

I called up the local Chinese food place. They said it would take a long time to cook our food. I headed out anyway, and filled the car with gas. There were a lot of cars at the Chinese food restaurant. I waited in line at a small window to pay for the food. Then I got a pager. The pager did eventually go off as I waited outside in the rain. Luckily the guy saw me come in. He gave me my food without me having to get back into line.

Back at Momoko's dad's house, we watched Fire Country while eating out Chinese food. I told Momoko we would need to postpone our college discussion with Little Kat by 1 hour. I called them up after dinner. We went through Little Kat's weekly schedule. We also reviewed a tree containing course prerequisites. Finally I quizzed him on chapter 1 of all courses that start this term. Momoko had her own dinner delivered, so she said she would call me back.

After waiting over an hour, I called Momoko asking what happened? She said she got distracted by a comedy show. The next day we scheduled when she would call me at night to talk.

No comments: