Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Delivery Man

Today I went out to lunch with my friend at work. We went to our favorite Chinese food restaurant. It had been a while since we were there because I was on vacation last week.

Mamma Kat warned me she would be at work and then school all day. It was those darn meeting and late night classes again. So I picked her up some Chinese food to go.

I had to pick Little Kat up from school. That was good because he usually does not get home so early. Before I went to my own college class tonight, I bought the kids some Pizza Hut pasta. It came with some delicious bread sticks. We need to go shopping and get some food to cook. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I am hungery now!!

Black Cat said...

Oh oh. Now Mamma Kat loves the Moo Goo Gai Pan Chinese food. Looks like we will be eating lunch at the Chinese restaurant this weekend.