Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dinner Less

This afternoon Mamma Kat had a long meeting. So it was me and the small cats at home. Little Kat was supposed to cook us some dinner. He said there was nothing to cook. I put in a call with Mamma Kat.

About an hour later, Mamma Kat called me. She told me to have Kit Kat cook us up some Frankenfurters. They are a recipe from Rachael Ray. These are hot dogs wrapper in crescent rolls. They look a little like pigs in a blanket.

Those dogs were good. Cats like to put away dogs by nature. But I guess we were all hungry by the time the food was done. We all watched some anime on cable tonight. And a few of us celebrated by eating ice cream and leftover birthday cake. Time to go shopping to fill the cupboards.

2 comments:

Kit Kat said...

Just to clarify they are called frankenstuffers. They are good but still their a pain to make.

Black Cat said...

No wonder I could not find anything online about Rachael Ray's frankenfurters. They are called frankenstuffers.