Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Poke in the Night

I was fast asleep when I felt a little poke at my feet. Lil Kat had crawled into bed with me to let me know he did not feel well. He had been a little sick and he did not know what to do. I was pretty out of it and I was trying to figure out why he was bothering me. I finally woke up enough to understand that he needed my help. I told him what to do and then I checked on him a few minutes later. He seemed to be better. I do not think he is sick just a case of eating a crazy combination of dishes. I will keep an eye on him.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

I woke up in the middle of the night. Or maybe it was early in the morning. It was Little Kat as well. His sickness has caused a disturbance in the Force.

Grand Kat said...

Poor household time to spray the germs away!