Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Today the family went over my parents' house for Easter. Kit Kat cooked us up some of her famous devilled eggs. We brought some plastic eggs to have an Easter Egg hunt there as well.

My brother and I hid the plastic eggs in my parents' back yard. This year we decided on a short egg hunt. So we placed 20 eggs in some tricky spots.

In previous years we gave Little Kat a head start so Kit Kat would not find all the eggs. This troubled Kit Kat before. Since Little Kat is growing up, there was no handicap. They both went out full force to find the eggs.

After a mid-day Easter dinner, the family sat down to rest. Little Kat seemed to still be overflowing with energy. So he went to my parents' basement and worked out on the stationary bike and treadmill. We got a bonus in that my dad loaned us some wood glue to help repair Little Kat's musket that is broken.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Easter meal and you didn't have to cook, life is sweet.

Black Cat said...

Well Kit Kat actually had to cook a little (for the devilled eggs). But the rest of us took it easy.