Saturday, May 23, 2009

Is There Life Out There?


Today I took Kit shopping while the boys stay at home doing various tasks. I needed to pick out a dress for a fancy party Black is taking me to in a few weeks. Kit needed some items as well. I was surprised to see the roads a little empty. I guess people did all their traveling early. I found two dresses I liked and ended up getting both of them. I even picked up a new outfit for Kit. After clothes shopping, Kit and I went to Wally World. It was kinda dead there too so we were able to get in and out in lightning speed. Well, Kit is going to the movies with her friends later and Little and I are gonna hang out. Wait...I just saw him sneak out in a swimming suit, super-soaker water gun filled with ice. Looks like Little might have something planned with his friends. Sounds like a great beginning to a long weekend.

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

My bro says Home Depot was crowded that day. You must have hit the right stores and got lucky.

Grand Kat said...

Shopping, fun, no crowds even better!