Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad Hair Day!


Well, I wanted to streak Kit's hair blue before she leaves for the summer.  I picked up all the supplies but I realized that I am not good with a plastic cap and a hooked needle.  After 30 min or so there were a lot of tears, so I decided to let a professional stylist handle the coloring before Kit started crying too.  I know my mother always did my hair but I am not cut from the same cloth.  Apparently, it is not as easy as it looks.  I hope we get Kit's hair done today.  Wish us luck!


6 comments:

Black Cat said...

Hair dresser turned Momoko and Kit Kat away. They don't work with products your bring in from the outside. Now the pain continues at home.

Grand Kat said...

Mother's sometimes do have talents.

Momoko said...

Well...I ended up doing this anyway. I think it turned out pretty great. Now Kit has blue fur.

Grand Kat said...

Good job Momoko!

Grand Kat said...

I saw the pics and she is lovely in Blue Fur, Monoko are you ready to do your own now, or maybe Black needs a little Blue.

Momoko said...

We will leave the blue fur for the younger cats!