Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friend of Little Kat

Tonight Little Kat had a friend over. The friend is spending the night. Momoko and Kit Kat snuck out to see a movie in the theaters. That left me in charge. I was busy reading email and such.

The cats asked me whether they could cook up some popcorn. "No problem," I told them. Little Kat's friend was pleased to find a microwave popcorn with extra butter in our pantry.

A few minutes later I heard some noises. Then I smelled the problem. Little Kat burned the popcorn in the microwave. There was a very exciting game going on the computer which distracted him. All good fun.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

Burnt popcorn smell keeps going, and going and going...

Grand Kat said...

Burnt popcorn in the worst. The smell just stays in the microwave forever!!