Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shopping on a Cold Winter Night

Kit Kat needed some supplies to do a project from school. Momoko was tired so I got drafted to drive her to the store. When we got outside, it was very cold. We went to an arts and crafts store. They had little shopping baskets.

We went up and down the aisles. Finally we found some molding clay that Kit Kat needed. Since we were there already, Kit Kat picked up some knitting yarn. She also grabbed new wooden knitting needles. Apparently the metal needles bend too easily.

Afterwards we drove down the strip mall to get to Best Buy. We picked up a new alarm clock for Little Kat. His alarm always goes off at the wrong time (waking me up). Momoko told me to put the alarm under the tree. However I am going to make Little Kat open up this "gift" early so he can wake up on time.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

You were good to do the shopping and I agree on the alarm clock. Nobody likes to get up earlier then they have to.