Monday, December 7, 2009

The Tree is Up

Last weekend the cats tried to put up the Christmas tree. However some technical difficulties with the lights caused a slight delay. This weekend they came back in full force. The tree is now up.

The star at the top of the tree is dim. But we can live with that. The hardest part seemed to be fitting all the presents under the tree. And I have not even wrapped the gifts I am giving.

I think Little Kat decorated our front door as well. We don't need too much. We are going out of town for Christmas. Personally I am looking forward to a "Wii" Christmas. Do you know what I am saying?

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Brekat's kitten decorated my tree, so we have it up as well. Try to get it up for St. Nicks day. We don't put any lights on ours, it's not as pretty but a whole lot easier. Wii sounds fun, bring your game on. I am sure the kitten will beat you at it.