Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fence Troubles


Yesterday the kittens were outside and playing in the snow. I heard Little scream, "Mom, we broke the door!" The first thing that crossed my mine was that they had destroyed my car door. I soon realized they were talking about the gate. I asked them see if they could fix it and they said "No, we do not know how to fix concrete!" They were still a little nervous because they did not want Black to be mad at them. I called Black at work to give him the bad news. Apparently, he already knew there was a problem with the fence and was not surprised or even upset. The kittens were relieved. When Black got home, we looked at the gate and decided that we need to save up to fix the problem correctly. Until then we will not use the gate, so Black hung the gate back up and I painted a sign that reads "No Entry!" We will put it on the fence today.

1 comment:

Black Cat said...

Time to mount the No Entry sign on the gate. We don't want this thing falling down again.