Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowed In

This weekend we got the Blizzard of 2009. I think there was at least 20 inches of snow in our area. Even the snow plough got stuck on our street. Momoko and the kids were off from school today. But I had to head into work.

So yesterday I went out in the afternoon and tried to dig out my car. It was tough because a plough did come by and "plough me in". Eventually I cleared a path for my car to get out. I later found out this was the easy task.

Momoko was parked deeper in our driveway. There was a lot of snow shoveling to get from the curb to her car. Luckily Kit Kat came out and helped me. Then Little Kat came out, but I think he dropped more snow on the driveway than he cleared. Finally Momoko came out because she saw we needed the help. Momoko actually went out driving today in the snow. Yippee.

2 comments:

Kit Kat said...

Don't you spell "plough" as plow? Just saying.

Black Cat said...

Plough is the alternate spelling for plow. Check it out on dictionary.com.