Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stick in the Ground

Little Kat's alarm woke me up this morning. He must have set it for the wrong time. I ended up going to work early. This enabled me to come home early as well. I was the first one home.

When the leaves started falling from the trees, I was ambitious with collecting them and bagging them. Lately I have been a little slow in collecting the leaves. So today I decided to go out and pick up the leaves.

This is when I found something strange in the yard. There were sticks that were point straight up from the ground. It seemed unnatural. Was Little Kat or some of his friend's trying to plant a new tree? Or maybe, just maybe, the things fell down form the tree and plunged straight into the ground. It still seems unlikely.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

HAPPY BAGGING THOSE LEAVES DAY!