Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chinese Buffet


Today I had to report to our company headquarters to fill out some paperwork. Me and the boys all went there. One of us keeps talking about this monster Chinese buffet by headquarters. We planned to go to lunch there today.

After signing the forms, we wanted to dash out the door. However one of us invited another dude from headquarters. Bad move. This other guy invited a couple other people. I am not against a big party for lunch. But we ended up waiting forever for everybody to be ready.

Whenever I go to headquarters, I need to get on the road super early. Otherwise traffic kills me. The problem was that I stayed up real late last night. I am talking until 3:45am. Was thinking a lot about the possible move to a new house. Then after I shut my eyes, my alarm goes off at 5:00am. Ouch. At least I had enough time to get a couple sandwiches at McDonald's for the ride west to headquarters.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Only a hour worth of sleep makes for a long day.