Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting Out Early

We used to exercise every night as a family. I would walk the treadmill. Momoko did the elliptical. And Kit Kat rode the stationary bike. Somehow we got off track. Recently Kit Kat has been skipping exercise because she is riding her bike after school.

Friday afternoon I made sure I got off work early. I waited for Kit Kat to come home so we could ride our bikes together. Momoko had a lot of chores for Kit Kat to do. By the time she was done, she was too tired to ride bikes.

Little Kat said he wanted to ride. However he was sick this past week. I wondered whether it was a good idea. He convinced us that he was all well. We ran around out street a couple times. Then we headed down the neighborhood. We decided against going uphill much. Little Kat took me to a cul de sac curve that he called the jellybean. Unfortunately Little Kat got sick later that night. no more biking for him, at least until he is truly better.

No comments: