Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Visting Mom

Today I had to get out of work early. Momoko needed me to pick up Little Kat from school. Little Kat and I went to the store to find some flowers to give to my mom. Then we went and visited both my mom and dad.

We stayed a while and chatted. However we had to get back home. It was Little Kat's turn to cook dinner. Of course Kit Kat was home long before Little Kat and I got home.

Little Kat cooked us up some chicken. But we ran out quickly. Kit Kat was hungry, and Momoko was not home yet from her meetings. Little Kat had to cook a second batch of chicken.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Flowers are sweet did Momoko get any also?

Black Cat said...

Momoko says she does not like flowers. Is she just testing us?

Momoko said...

Cut flowers are beautiful and everyone loves them (even me) but I always hate to see them die. I guess I like plants or things that will last a lot better.