Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pizza Hut Failure

Momoko saw an ad for Pizza Hut pizzas. She asked if I could pick her up a Supreme pizza while she went to her college class. I figured Momoko is a hard worker, and she deserves a pizza at the very least. So I agreed.

I picked up Little Kat from school today. He stayed after school to attend a club. Momoko already left for her college class. We came home and got Kit Kat. Then we headed to Pizza Hut.

Kit Kat navigated to a new location for Pizza Hut. The local restaurant has bad service. I should have known the alternate location would be bad as well. There was no salad bar for dine in customers.

Little Kat designed his own chicken and bacon pizza. Me and Kit Kat opted for the Supreme. The pizza crust was "hand tossed". But it was not as buttery as I remember it. Since there was no salad bar, there was no satisfaction.

Poor Pizza Hut. Their advertising got us to come. But their poor service and missing salad bar will ensure I don't return. Might have to try the Mom and Pop's pizza joint next time.

No comments: