Monday, March 15, 2010

Shopping Surprise


Today Momoko stayed home from work. I took Little Kat to school. The guy could not stay awake in the car. After I dropped him off, I watched him bounce along on the sidewalk going to school. He must have sensed an eye on him, because he looked back at me.

Everyone at work kept trying to give me work. I told people that I could not get all this stuff done today. I had to return to school to pick up Little Kat. They got the message one way or another. When Kit Kat got home, Momoko declared that she could not go shopping today.

Kit Kat was sick. But we forged on to the grocery store. We skipped the local store that got held up at gunpoint last night. Instead we went to the upscale store. The damage came out to the tune of $200 large. We were prepared with a detailed list. The only item we could not find was chicken bouillon. I had Kit Kat keep asking store personnel until one of them told us where it was. Too bad they were all wrong. Another customer took pity on us and showed us the real way. However when we got to the check out, the bouillon kept beeping. The cashier said it had been recalled. We decided to get out of that store.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I read today that some items were being recalled that has a certain kinds of favor enhancer in it. Bouillon was one of may things on the list.