Monday, February 27, 2012

Bulky Problem

I tried hard to finish up work on time today. It was tough, since I had some loose ends to tie. Got done at an average time. Then I got dressed for outdoor work and headed to the store. Needed to pick up some materials for the yard. Got some grass seed and dirt with fertilizer in it. Purchased a replacement pot for the rose plant on the back patio. And so on.

When I got home, I stepped inside to grab a drink and get the keys to the shed. Momoko was on the phone. But she told me our bulky trash pickup was scheduled for tomorrow and the day after. We have been accumulating lots of large items that I just stored behind our shed. Now it was time to bring them to the curb.

Appliances get picked up tomorrow. The rest gets picked up Wednesday. But what is an appliance? Dishwasher is. But what about a microwave or air conditioner? I placed the items as I saw fit, grouping them by type. Momoko and the kids helped. The dolly came in handy. Now I am all broken. Let's hope the bulky trash pickup people actually come.

No comments: