Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weird Trash Pickup

Yesterday we had scheduled to have bulky trash pickup to get our "appliances". I heard the truck arrive and looked out the window. The guys had a truck that did most of the work. The truck had a platform that lowered to the ground. They pushed the appliances on the platform. Then the platform rose and pulled the appliances into the back of the truck.

One of the trash guys dropped down to the ground. I thought he might be looking under the truck. Nope. He proceeded to do some push ups on the ground. He crossed his legs for extra difficulty. I guess that's what happens when you have a truck that does all the lifting for you.

Today the guys came to collect the rest of the bulky trash. They started out fine. However they did not exercise enough care when putting our huge TV into the truck. The thing got crushed with glass flying out the back of the truck. I had to go out in the rain afterwards to pick up all the glass pieces. I was still glad that all our bulky trash is gone.

1 comment:

bpo jobs in kanpur said...

Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!