Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kitchen Error

Today I wrapped up an emergency software delivery. It was kind of hectic. I paired up with the guy that leads my team. Somehow he got confused in the middle of the task. I got him back on track.

I also had a physical workout today. Brought in a bunch of trash cans I put out last night. That is harder than it sounds because they got filled with water from the rain. Then I filled up a couple trash cans with sticks and branches from the yard.

After work I spent 30 minutes on the stationary exercise bike. Also pumped some iron on Little Kat's weight bench. I was going to go to the store after a shower. I never made it. Took a snooze in bed. When I came down for dinner, something smelled bad.

Kit Kat told me she had an accident in the kitchen. She forgot to put the water in the pot with the vegetables. They burned. Kit Kat panicked and pulled the pot off the stove. She dumped it on the counters. The counters burned a bit. Burned through the surface. Now what are we to do?

Momoko looked up some ideas on the internet. We could just cover the holes with some pot holders. That will kill two birds with one stone. Cover up the ugly mess. Make a place to put hot pots in the future. I might have my handyman come and do the work on the counter.

No comments: