Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer Vacation

Momoko said she wanted to have a summer vacation before she reports back to school. Her idea of a vacation was to go to the beach. I told my cousin I might be going there. My cousin asked what had happened to my foreign travels. Oh yeah...

Well what happened was Kit Kat had a spring break that was different than the rest of the family. So we could not go overseas and leave Kit Kat behind. Summer seems like a good time for the family to travel abroad.

I would like to go to Canada. It gets us through customs. Plus it is not that far away. I found that Toronto is a short 1hr45min flight away. There seem to be a ton of hotels in Toronta. Little Kat has a good friend who lives within an hour's drive from Canada.

The only weird thing is that SouthWest Airlines does not fly to Toronto. I guess it does not fit into the Southwest. My thought was to use United Air. But Little Kat thought we would be safer on Air Canada. Sounds legit to me.

No comments: