Monday, April 4, 2016

Beach Departure

Momoko wanted to visit the beach at the end of spring break. I rented two ocean front rooms so everybody could get their own bed. We checked out of the hotel today. I went down to the bistro inside the hotel to inquire about cotton candy for Kit Kat. The lady behind the counter said she was busy, but that she would spin some up.


We got out cotton candy. I checked us out of the hotel, getting them to resolve a discrepancy with the bill. The winds were ferocious. I think one of the hotel doors broke due to high winds. Little Kat brought the car around from overflow parking. We had to hang onto our things as we loaded the car.


Half way through the journey home, we had a Sonic breakfast. There were warnings and restrictions on a long bridge we had to cross. We finally made it home. My brother and I went to my dad's house to load up some bulky trash on the curb. A neighbor asked if he could take some of the stuff. I told him he could have it all.


Back at home, we took Kit Kat out to an Italian dinner. As usual, we drove two cars because of our family has brown by one (my brother). Kit Kat then packed up and went back to her dorm. Momoko and I watched the season finale of The Walking Dead. Somebody got killed by Neegan.

No comments: