Friday, April 1, 2016

Slow Fridge Moving

I scheduled the first bulky trash pickup for large items at my dad's house that we want to get rid of. Was surprised at the fast turnaround for the pickup. The fridge was going to be taken in two days. I got up early this morning and went to my dad's. Figured I would use the dolly to wheel the fridge out to the curb.


Turns out the fridge did not fit through the basement door. They had a new, smaller door installed since the fridge was moved in. Well I had to take the doors and some other pieces off the fridge to fit it through the tiny door.


This took a lot longer than I had planned. This made me late to work. Got there just in time for my Thursday conference call. I was sweating though. Luckily I worked from home today. So I could take a shower at lunch time. It did cut into my time I normally spend with Little Kat learning how to drive manual transmission during his Spring Break though.

No comments: