Friday, April 15, 2016

Graduation Time

Little Kat is graduating from high school in about a month and a half. The grandparents said they would come to see it happen. Little Kat's aunt and cousin decided to also come. They initially thought they would drive to our house. Momoko and I took that drive once. That is too far. Instead, we are having them fly into town.


We surveyed our guests. They all want to stay at our house. That makes it easier to stay up late and be together all the time. Just makes is a challenge to figure out where everyone will sleep. We no longer have a guest room (it became my study). We might have to acquire another mattress or two. I am sure we can make it work.


My brother and I have another unoccupied house we could use. The problem is that it is at least a 30 minute drive away. I think we will only use it as a last resort for bunking visitors. If need be, we might rent a room or two at a nearby hotel. That is a pricey option. Plus it is not as fun as having everyone stay in the same house.

No comments: