Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Power of Push

I got up early this morning even though it is the weekend. Mamma Kat got me some breakfast. Somehow I got hooked on watching a movie called Persepolis. It was about a girl growing up in Iran during the 1980s.

The movie almost got me in trouble. Mamma Kat wanted to take the family to the show for Valentine's day. I did not want to stop watching the movie I was watching on TV. Mamma Kat informed me that we can watch this movie any time with cable on demand.

So the family went out to see Push at the movie theater. Everybody brought their own money to buy snacks. Mamma Kat always gets a Cherry Coke. Little Kat and Kit Kat got some candy and a drink each. Me I just drank some water. Push was a complex movie. My favorite characters were the screamers. They were the bad guys, but were very amusing.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Glad to had a good time.