Saturday, February 28, 2009

Microwave Blues

Yesterday Kit Kat and Little Kat told me our microwave broke. I had them do some checks, and indeed it seemed dead.

Last night I stayed up late studying for a test I am going to take in two weeks. So I did not want to get out of bed this morning.

Mamma Kat kept telling me we needed to go buy a new microwave. I don't know why I need to go. You just select one and pick it up. Besides, we have a working microwave in the basement.

After being pulled out of bed this morning, we went to Best Buy to get the microwave. I like them for electronics. However I was disturbed to find out the local Best Buy was out of business. Ouch. Luckily there was a Home Depot next door that was happy to sell us a microwave and some other goodies for the house.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Microwaves are a very important part of our every day lives, can't live with out one.