Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Return of Black Cat

Ok people. I know that I have been out of sight for a while. Or more specifically, I have not written a blog post for quite some time. We have had a tough time at work. A lot of our programs were not working. I had to work all night once. Last week I stayed until midnight another time.

Hopefully all of that is over. I complained to the big cats. They responded by hiring one new person for our team. And it looks like we are going to get another person some time in the future. This is hard because it is tough to find good cats. But we are trying.

In home news, we got a new refrigerator delivered. It is one that has French style doors on the fridge that open right and left. It makes for a lot more room in the fridge. Guess what color we chose? Yes. It is black. The only drawback is that it produces ice cubes, but not crushed ice. I can live with that. Until next time...

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Looks real nice, sorry about the ice cubes, crushed ice is so much better. I don't have one that even makes ice, unless you fill up the trays yourself. Wanta trade!!
Hope your work load gets better.

Black Cat said...

Oh no we cannot do without the automatic ice maker. It seems Black Cat was the only one who filled up the trays before we got this new fridge. We can't let it go.