Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quiz and Test

I attend a community college class on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Today class night. After work I dropped by the house. Kit Kat was sleeping. I did some errands. Then I drove to class.

The instructor seemed to rush through his presentation. I asked a few questions. One other cat asked a question too. We had another hour and a half left. The instructor said that if there were no further questions, we would have a quiz.

This caused a few groans in the class. I get the feeling that the students are not studying. Next Thursday is our first test. This must have been the wake up call to get students serious about studying. Good luck to all the school cats.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Good Luck on the test, they are no fun. I'd rather chase my mouse around the house. Yum!