Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where are the Cheese Curls?

Mamma Kat went to the grocery store recently. She came back with a huge bag of cheese puffs. I felt safe because Kit Kat has her own cheese curls for people with braces. But I still grabbed a bowl full right after Mamma Kat got home.

Today I had some McDonald's for dinner. I did not get any fries with my order. That was a bad move. I was still hungry after dinner. So I decided to eat some more cheese puffs. The bag was missing.

I asked around where the bag of cheese curls may be. Little Kat came up with the empty bag. He blamed Mamma Kat for finishing them off. Next time we are going to need 2 bags from the grocery store. And I will have to lock up one of them. You know what I mean?

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

You should have labeled them for black cat only, maybe next time they will not disappear.
Poor kitty, no cheese curls!