Friday, February 27, 2009

School Rules!


I have been working very hard lately and I know I have not had as much time to blog as I would like. I just completed my Physics I class and all that hard work payed off because I got an A! I should finish up my Physics II class right before Spring Break.

There will be no time to party because I will have a class starting in April and by the end of the summer I will have a total of 3 more completed!

I get to share my newly acquired science knowledge with my current 5th grade class. We just started a unit on Physical Science. I have been doing a lot of hands on experiments to help them with some of the difficult concepts.

Today we built molecules with colored mini marshmallows and toothpicks. Talk about edible ideas.

Next year, I plan on teaching 7th grade Science. Science all day everyday~ MEEEOOOOWWW
I cannot believe I get paid to have this kind of fun!!!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Physics rules. It is hard. But once you know it, you will never be the same.

Grand Kat said...

7th grade will be a blast!!