Sunday, February 15, 2009

The 5 Shelf Bookcase

Our kitchen is starting to get a little crowded. We have a lot of little appliances. For example we have a new George Foreman grill. We also have contraptions like a machine that extracts the yoke of an egg. There is little counter space to put all these items.

Mamma Kat decided that we needed something to hold all our small appliances. The plan is for us to replace our microwave cart with a tall bookshelf. Only this shelf shall not hold any books. It will hold appliances.

A week ago I placed an order for a 5 shelf bookshelf from Target. Mamma Kat had picked it out. I had Target ship it to use. When I came home on Friday, I saw a tall box standing in our carport. I knew our shelf had arrived.

Kit Kat and Little Kat are in charge of assembling the shelf. Kit Kat is reading the instructions and directing. Little Kat is screwing the thing together. Mamma Kat is supervising so the cats don't fight too much. After that we plan to play some games tonight.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I hope it is big enough for all the things you want to put on it.
I seem to never have a enough room for the latest gadgets but I think I need a bigger kitchen.
Hoping for a lottery win! haha